Reconstruction Project - Blue Knight

** Öffentliches Forum - Der Themeneintopf bunt durcheinander

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Reconstruction Project - Blue Knight

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Mittwoch 6. Juli 2016, 22:14

The project started with the purchase of a klickie & a horse from Classic Plastics Toy Store for just $0.49.
Going to the PlaymoDB, I discovered this klickie was 4616 Blue Knight.
The klickie was missing many items! I needed to replace the hair, helmet & visor, plume, greaves, sword, & shield.
Using the DB as my guide for parts, I called Playmobil DS in the US, & placed an order. I was then able to replace the original helmet & visor, the greaves, & the sword; DS did not have the remaining missing items.
Then, I made an appeal to the members of PlaymoFriends; soon, I had offers of assistance from the USA, United Kingdom, & Greece! Apparently, the plume is of a slightly unique color, not quite blue & not quite purple, so it was hard to replace with anything but the original. Fortunately, PlaymoFriend & PCC member Tiermann came to the rescue with the hair, shield, & plume from an original extra set he had. Voila!
With these final pieces, 4616 Blue Knight is now completely reconstructed. The cost was minimal - $0.49 for the original purchase & just about $2.00 for the DS order. The cost of Tiermann's generosity - PRICELESS!
I have returned him to the friend he was acquired with, & with a bit of bling for the horse, this old Blue Knight rides proudly once again.
PROJECT COMPLETE!
Casa de la Resini
Der mit dem Resin tanzt

Re: Reconstruction Project - Blue Knight

Beitrag von Casa de la Resini » Mittwoch 6. Juli 2016, 23:37

Very Nice Story--and now you know--Friends are Welcome and you are friendless very alone
one times simple ,on times hard but we are one Family with the same hobby :great
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null und das nennen Sie dann Ihren Standpunkt
Casa de la Resini
Der mit dem Resin tanzt

Beitrag von Casa de la Resini » Mittwoch 6. Juli 2016, 23:41

i find no playmobil in this shop, but a very fine Dalek :pfeif :kicher
http://www.classicplasticstoystore.com/
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null und das nennen Sie dann Ihren Standpunkt
Casa de la Resini
Der mit dem Resin tanzt

Beitrag von Casa de la Resini » Mittwoch 6. Juli 2016, 23:45

sorry , not one Dalek--4 Dalek :kicher

and the Comicon is very very Cool :zehn
Dateianhänge
20140531_153556.jpg
Antworten