Reconstruction Project - 4272 Warrior with Horse

** Öffentliches Forum - Der Themeneintopf bunt durcheinander

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Reconstruction Project - 4272 Warrior with Horse

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Freitag 15. Juli 2016, 04:33

A fellow Playmofriend & collector sent me a bag of Roman klickies, & this guy was included; he had only a helmet sans plume.
Going to the PlaymoDB, I discovered this was klicky 30 00 2722 (http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl ... 30-00-2722) which was a part of set 5937 & was the main klicky in 4272 Warrior with Horse.
To reconstruct this set, I needed everything except the klicky & the helmet. Fortunately, this was easy to do. To begin with, I had a spare plume with the right part number in my spare parts.
Playmobil USDS got me the horse, saddle, bridal parts, & Roman short sword. The set was almost complete.
USDS did NOT have the cloak, though, & by talking to other Playmofriends, I discovered that this particular cloak had been out of stock in the US for awhile. but was often available in Europe. As usual, Playmobil collectors are a generous group, & GrahamB arranged for me to make an order with Playmobil UK for the hard-to-find cloak. (I stocked-up & ordered 4 of them.) They arrived yesterday & the Warrior was quickly outfitted with his original gear! He is now awaiting for my new Roman Galley to be assembled & he will have a happy home & fellow mates. PROJECT COMPLETE. :grinsen
Markus76
Mega-Klicky

Re: Reconstruction Project - 4272 Warrior with Horse

Beitrag von Markus76 » Freitag 15. Juli 2016, 08:16

Congratulations. Great Work :great
I like this Set 4272.
Gruß, Markus :kavalier
Antworten