Galerie von JLMatterer - Gallery from JLMatterer

** Öffentliches Forum - Für alles das, was in keine der anderen Rubriken passt!

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Butch, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Butch, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Re: The Rock King's Hall

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Sonntag 16. August 2015, 18:43

Nice, because of the view of the lake (if you turn around - there is a 4 lanes expressway passing by, or?).
LOL! There is NO 4-lane highway nearby. There is a 1-lane to take you where I was, & a 2-lane for the rest of the lake. Nearest 4-lane is many, many miles away. :) It's a nice, quiet spot with few people. :grinsen
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Indians at the Custer Monument (For elmobil74)

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Montag 17. August 2015, 02:18

Recently I posted pictures of Northern & Confederate soldier clickies at the General George Custer Monument at his birthplace in New Rumley, Ohio. A member of Klickywelt named elmobil74 commented:

"Do the former enemies have to unite & hide at Custer`s monument?
The indians are missing in your pictures, where are they ..?
But, by the way, this ist also a very nice & funny picture gallery"

LOL! Actually, I owned NO Indian clickies at that time, but have since then adopted two families, some dancers, a tipi, & a couple of bison. They paid a visit to Custer today; all was peaceful on both sides. A group of bikers stopped by & I took their picture in front of the statue. The heat was bad, but it was a good day.
elmobil 74
Super-Klicky

Re: Indians at the Custer Monument (For elmobil74)

Beitrag von elmobil 74 » Montag 17. August 2015, 16:45

JLMatterer hat geschrieben:Recently I posted pictures of Northern & Confederate soldier clickies at the General George Custer Monument at his birthplace in New Rumley, Ohio. A member of Klickywelt named elmobil74 commented:

"Do the former enemies have to unite & hide at Custer`s monument?
The indians are missing in your pictures, where are they ..?
But, by the way, this ist also a very nice & funny picture gallery"

LOL! Actually, I owned NO Indian clickies at that time, but have since then adopted two families, some dancers, a tipi, & a couple of bison. They paid a visit to Custer today; all was peaceful on both sides. A group of bikers stopped by & I took their picture in front of the statue. The heat was bad, but it was a good day.
Hey JLMatterer,

are you kidding me ? Did you organize some extra-indians and then arrange them by the monument just because of my comment ?
You seem to be a really crazy guy, no doubt about it !!! :lol Thanks again for those pictures :blume , i feel a little honored by that :grinsen
I would call this a quite big enthusiasm , not only because of your re-visitation of the monument, but also of the indian pictures :respekt
Thanx for sharing this with me/us :great I give you an extra-special, personal :willkommen2 to the klicky-welt , let's share the smile :smile
Everybody moves, nobody gets hurt :grinsen
Kalep
Mega-Klicky

Re: Indians at the Custer Monument (For elmobil74)

Beitrag von Kalep » Montag 17. August 2015, 17:38

:hop ... :rockcool ... :zehn ............................. :kavalier
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

The Crimson Skull (video slideshow with music)

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Dienstag 18. August 2015, 21:08

Photographed at Hidden Hollow, Fernwood State Forest, Ohio.
zimzikke
Mega-Klicky

Re: Underground Railroad Museum

Beitrag von zimzikke » Mittwoch 19. August 2015, 06:41

Good morning,

very nice pics.

Best regards

:kavalier
Sascha
:kavalier

Besten Dank & Gruß

Sascha
Kalep
Mega-Klicky

Re: Underground Railroad Museum

Beitrag von Kalep » Mittwoch 19. August 2015, 14:58

:staun1 .... :respekt .... :rockcool ......................................... :kavalier
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Re: The Crimson Skull (video slideshow with music)

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Donnerstag 20. August 2015, 18:06

I made corrections to the audio & video, so the previous URL is invalid. Please use this one:
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

The Witches Went Out Today

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Freitag 21. August 2015, 00:56

These were taken in front of a large mural at Riesbeck's Market, Wintersville, Ohio.
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

Follansbee Park

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Freitag 21. August 2015, 03:22

As I've mentioned before, I'm disabled, though I don't look it, & am able to lead a somewhat happy existence with my cats, partner, & various hobbies. I don't get out as much as I'd like, though; I'm still teaching myself how to drive again. My life-partner, however, works as a nurse & medical equipment technician, & drives throughout the area on a daily basis, checking on patients, etc. Often, I get to go along for the ride, which gets me out of the house & is a wonderful thing. Every day that I'm out, I take my camera & a few clickies in case the opportunity for pictures arises. Today I spent an hour in the park at Follansbee, WV; this is my hometown & my old family home is next to it, & it's where I grew up. The weather was calm & comfortable & I took pics of a new clickie. Being able to get out & just feel the sun & the breeze, & take Playmobil pics is a GOOD day for me! :)
hauden_lukas
Duke Puke - Duc de Dégueulis

Re: Follansbee Park

Beitrag von hauden_lukas » Freitag 21. August 2015, 04:34

Hi JLMatterer,

Good to see your post here! Glad you have joy with Playmobil!

Cheers,
HdL
Knusperkeks
spannt den Zeitenbogen

Re: Follansbee Park

Beitrag von Knusperkeks » Freitag 21. August 2015, 13:53

A thank you in pictures

I like the character that you selected as an avatar. The weather was really nice. Thank you let us participate in your trip. :dank
I find the first image especially nice. The third is interesting, in which you can see more from the background / the landscape.
:smile Today's weather here is also very nice.
How about a virtual afternoon excursion to Germany? I invite you cordially in my garden.
Two archers meet and enjoy the sun. The fruit is not yet ripe, but I can offer you some self baked Cookies (unfortunately only virtually).

:fuenf LG,
Simone
P1090065_01.JPG
With best wishes for JLMatterer
P1090070_01.JPG
P1090073_01.JPG
JLMatterer
Mega-Klicky

The Birth of Venus by Notticelli

Beitrag von JLMatterer » Sonntag 23. August 2015, 01:15

In the past week, I've gotten both a King Neptune & a mermaid, dubbed Venus. I thought of this picture as soon as I saw her. :) Photographed at Tappan Lake, Ohio.
Antworten