Deutsch oder Englisch Kommunikation im Playmoworld...

** Öffentliches Forum - Der Themeneintopf bunt durcheinander

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
playmovictorian
Mega-Klicky

Deutsch oder Englisch Kommunikation im Playmoworld...

Beitrag von playmovictorian » Samstag 26. September 2009, 10:09

Good morning dear Klickywelt Friends,

I have really enjoyed being part of your Playmo site since I came as it gave me a possibility to admire your wonderful dioramas, pictures and translate and read your very interesting pics.

My dillemma today is that my very poor knowledge of your language - German in this instance - is creating a barrier and upseting some of you and I sincerely hope it is not a final stop.

I am a very creative person and I like to share my idea and personal style with others so I think that there must be a way to connect with each others, even if only through pictures.

I am working on a Autumn / Winter diorama which I regularly update in the Puppenhaus & Schloss theme and The Making Of theme which I think may interest some of you.

Please do let me know what you think as I really enjoy being part of your community which is unique in its own style.

Karim

Now very bad translation of the above...

Gutenmorgen lieber Klickywelt Friends,

Ich habe wirklich genossen, ein Teil Ihres Playmo Aufstellungsortes zu sein, seit ich kam, während er mir eine Möglichkeit gab, um Ihre wundervollen Dioramas, Abbildungen zu bewundern und Ihren sehr interessanten pics zu übersetzen und zu lesen.

Mein dillemma ist heute dass meine sehr unzureichenden Kenntnisse Ihrer Sprache - Deutscher in diesem Fall - verursacht eine Sperre und upseting etwas von Ihnen und ich hoffe herzlichst, dass es nicht ein abschließender Anschlag ist.

Ich bin eine sehr kreative Person und ich mag meine Idee und persönliche Art mit anderen teilen, also denke ich, dass es eine Weise geben muss, an jede andere anzuschließen, selbst wenn nur durch Abbildungen.

Ich arbeite an einem Herbst-/Winterdiorama, das ich regelmäßig im Puppenhaus & aktualisiere; Schloss Thema und die Herstellung des Themas, das ich denke, können etwas von Ihnen interessieren. Bitte informieren Sie mich, was

Bitte informieren Sie mich, was Sie denken, während ich wirklich genieße, ein Teil Ihrer Gemeinschaft zu sein, die in seiner eigenen Art einzigartig ist.

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.
OScar1508

Beitrag von OScar1508 » Samstag 26. September 2009, 10:22

Hello Karim,

i love all your pictures that you have showed.

My English is very bad and since school i lost many words.

I hope you will share a lot of time with us in future.

Greetings from Wuppertal/Germany,

OScar1508 (Oliver)
Playmodschungel
Playmo-Maharani

Beitrag von Playmodschungel » Samstag 26. September 2009, 13:53

Hello Karim,
I like your pictures very much! Maybe the best way to communicate is to write the original English text AND then the translation. The translation is very poor indeed but it helps those who don´t understand English. And the English-speaking reader gets to know what you really want to say :kicher

Greetings Martina
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr Träume in seiner Seele hat, als die Realität zerstören kann
Knusperkeks
spannt den Zeitenbogen

Beitrag von Knusperkeks » Samstag 26. September 2009, 14:44

Hello Karim,

I agree with Martina.
The communtiy of Playmobilfans ist interational. And it´s great to meet them all and share the pics and stories about them. Everyone is invited to write in his native language: French, Spanish, Dutch, Belgians, and so on
Of cause. There will always be people who can´t understand the text. But our love to Playmo and the pics are international anyway.
Who can write in english or german has got an advantage. Most of the people will understand the meaning of the Text. Those who can also write the language of the Postwriter will usually try to answer in the same language. I use the help of the Google-Translater. Thus, the text is certainly not good. :pfeif But that´s not important. :nana

It´s a Forum of friends here. That´s the only important thing!

Has someone misunderstood you? We are happy to help you, if there is a problem. :kavalier

LG,
Knusperkeks
zugpferdchen
Der mit dem Krokodil tanzt

Beitrag von zugpferdchen » Samstag 26. September 2009, 18:34

Please (don't go and) share your ideas and pictures/photos with us!!!
It' a pleasure. We will find a way or found it yet?

I think it's ok to write in english with a (bad automatical) translation!

cart horsey
(= zugpferdchen) :kicher

Babelfish-Deutsch:
Bitte (don' t gehen und) Anteil Ihre Ideen und Abbildungen/Fotos mit uns!!! It' ein Vergnügen. Wir finden eine Weise oder finden sie schon? Ich denke it' s-O.K., zum auf englisch mit Übersetzung a-(schlechtes automatisches) zu schreiben! Karre horsey
:kicher :kicher :kicher

@Knusperkeks (nibbling cookie):
@Playmodschungel (playmo jungle)
Wieso übersetzt ihr euren Namen nicht?

(ok, ich seh' schon, ich werd' jetzt übermütig...) :kicher
schluss
GBB (Gartenbahnbesitzer)

Beitrag von schluss » Samstag 26. September 2009, 21:02

Hi Karim !

Yes , the best solution is still posted:
First in English and then the translation.

Regards
schluss (the end....)
playmovictorian
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von playmovictorian » Samstag 26. September 2009, 21:28

Good evening dear Klickywelt Friends :anstoss

Thank you very much for coming back to me and your encouraging words !!!

I love being here, discovering your vision of the Playmoworld and sharing my ideas, dioramas and pictures with you.

As most of you are saying : it is an international community for Friends united behind one hobby, one love, one passion...Playmobil :klatsch2 :fontaene :great .

With your permission, I shall post my messages / topics in English first and then in a translated German version.

I so wish I had better memories of my German learning at school but it is now 20 years ago and I have lived exclusively in English speaking countries until now : New Zealand, Australia, Canada and now UK.

Because my dioramas or short tales are always accompanied by a story, I always post a liitle introduction to my pictures / videos.

And as a picture can speak a thousand words, here are my last 2 videos :

Let there be Light or the Tale of the Electricity Fairy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUj4iAtrsg

Christmas Shopping at Rudolph Karstadt - "At Rudolph Karstadt, your Christmas is so important that we will brave a snow storm to deliver it to your door"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wief7OirYKo

Thank you once again for the smiles you sent to me in a week that has been particularly difficult for me. :regen

I am now off for 2 days and with a glass of Merlot, I will discover your new pictures, topics and comments :bit .

I wish you all a very nice week-end !!!

Karim :kavalier

Translation

Guten Abend, liebe Freunde von Klickywelt :anstoss

Thank you very much for coming back to me und Ihre ermutigenden Worte!

Ich liebe es hier zu entdecken Ihre Vision von der Playmoworld und teilen meine Ideen, Dioramen und Bilder mit Ihnen.

Da die meisten von euch sagen: es ist eine internationale Community für Freunde vereint hinter einem Hobby, eine Liebe, eine Leidenschaft ... Playmobil :klatsch2 :fontaene :great

Mit Ihrer Erlaubnis werde ich meine Nachrichten / Themen in Englisch und dann in einer übersetzten deutschen Fassung.

Ich wünschte, ich hätte so eine bessere Erinnerungen an mein Deutsch Lernen in der Schule, aber es ist jetzt vor 20 Jahren und ich habe nur in den englischsprachigen Ländern gelebt bis jetzt: Neuseeland, Australien, Kanada und jetzt UK.

Weil meine Dioramen oder kurze Geschichten immer eine Geschichte begleitet sind, habe ich immer nach ein liitle Einführung in meine Bilder / Videos.

Und wie kann ein Bild mehr als tausend Worte sprechen, hier sind meine letzten 2 Videos:

Es werde Licht oder das Märchen von der Elektrizität Fee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUj4iAtrsg

Weihnachts-Shopping bei Rudolph Karstadt - "Auf Rudolph Karstadt, Ihr Weihnachten so wichtig, dass wir einen Schneesturm tapferen wird es bis vor die Tür"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wief7OirYKo

Nochmals vielen Dank für das Lächeln Sie mir geschickt haben in einer Woche, wurde besonders schwierig für mich. :regen

Ich bin jetzt off für 2 Tage und mit einem Glas Merlot, werde ich Ihre neuen Bilder, Themen und Kommentare. :bit

Ich wünsche Ihnen allen ein sehr schönes Wochenende!

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.
Horsti
Mini-Klicky

Beitrag von Horsti » Samstag 26. September 2009, 22:27

Hi Karim
When it is easier for you then post in english then do this, I think the most of us will understand the meaning (and btw - pictures say more then words)
From my side I can say: I love your (bad) translations - there great!
:grinsen
Please stay with us and let us enjoy your great work with your Playmobil dioramas :smile
playmovictorian
Mega-Klicky

Beitrag von playmovictorian » Dienstag 29. September 2009, 08:09

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging messages !!!

I am now working on my Autumn diorama and the most difficult part will be to give that special Autumn feeling : leaves, colored trees, etc.

I will post the first pictures of "Autumn Fair on Regent St" as I will get along...

Stay tuned Klickywelt Friends !!!

By the way, my happy little Victorians are sending their love to you !!!

Ich danke Ihnen allen für Ihre freundliche und ermutigende Nachrichten!

Jetzt arbeite ich auf meinem Herbst Diorama und der schwierigste Teil wird es sein, dass besondere Gefühl geben Herbst: Blätter, farbige Bäume, etc.

Ich werde die ersten Bilder von "Herbst-Messe am Regent St post", als ich zusammen bekommen ...

Stay tuned Klickywelt Freunde!

By the way, mein glücklicher kleiner Victorians schicken ihre Liebe !

Antworten