Custom Wikinger

Hier kommen eure Fotos von Figuren rein

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Butch, Askin, Junker Jörg, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Butch, Askin, Junker Jörg, KlickyWelt-Team

WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Re: Custom Wikingers

Beitrag von WarHorse » Mittwoch 2. Juli 2014, 21:05

icedragon hat geschrieben:Hiho hiho,

you can also use milliput, it`s an epoxy, too, and there are some different types / colors
to choose from, depending on what you want to fix or sculpt.

I like the pure white and the black milliput, but the standard yellow-grey is fine, too.

And it goes hard as a rock... :great

CU, Stefan
That's the next thing I was thinking of using, Milliput. Just getting started with this stuff, don't know what I can accomplish. :grinsen
"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last man of my tribe to surrender my rifle." ~ Sitting Bull ~
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Mittwoch 2. Juli 2014, 21:20

Mila hat geschrieben:can you paint the stuff you modelled and what kind of color would I use? And what about 3D printing? Wouldn't that produce even better products? Wich ist a more or less theoretical question, 'cause the beards, you moddeled, are great :klatsch2

I have been using citadel paints and Vallejo paints. Vallejo oily steel is the color that I used to paint the chain mail chest piece that I made. It is almost the exact color of the Playmobil chain mail pieces. The figure that I have shown with the chain mail has only the chain mail painted and not the Playmobil chain mail cuffs. Looks the same :great I threw in another picture to help with beards and braids.
Dateianhänge
Vallejo70865Steel_wm.jpg
Braids.jpg
AbaddonBlack.jpg
AbaddonBlack.jpg (4.44 KiB) 1521 mal betrachtet
"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last man of my tribe to surrender my rifle." ~ Sitting Bull ~
RETROPLAYMO
Mini-Klicky

Beitrag von RETROPLAYMO » Mittwoch 2. Juli 2014, 21:47

Hello WarHorse!

I have see your work at the Tricornejock.com and was excellent!!! :great

Thank you very much for sharing and for the tips!!!! :wink

Friendly
Steve [ externes Bild ]
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Mittwoch 2. Juli 2014, 21:53

RETROPLAYMO hat geschrieben:Hello WarHorse!

I have see your work at the Tricornejock.com and was excellent!!! :great

Thank you very much for sharing and for the tips!!!! :wink

Friendly
Steve [ externes Bild ]
Going to make a tips post on how to do this on both sites soon with more detail. Thanks Steve :grinsen
LuXxX
Mini-Klicky

Re: Custom Wikinger

Beitrag von LuXxX » Montag 7. Juli 2014, 14:57

Dear WarHorse,

honestly, I love your work. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and explaining the working process and all the details :dank .

I just wonder about the main weapon of your avatar. Seems like a war hammer :smile .
Could you make some detailed pictures of this one?

looking forward to see more of your work

regards

LuXxX
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Sonntag 20. Juli 2014, 05:45

LuXxX hat geschrieben:Dear WarHorse,

honestly, I love your work. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and explaining the working process and all the details :dank .

I just wonder about the main weapon of your avatar. Seems like a war hammer :smile .
Could you make some detailed pictures of this one?

looking forward to see more of your work

regards

LuXxX
Thank You, hope to get better and hope some people learn and can show me something. I have been busy and have not been able to create anything. I hope I can get something done soon. Here are some close up pictures of the "War Hammer", I don't know where it came from. It came from an auction that I won on ebay. I don't think it is from Playmobil, it does not fit correctly in the Klickies hand. But anyway, I think it is cool :grinsen
Dateianhänge
July5.jpg
July4.jpg
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Sonntag 20. Juli 2014, 05:48

I repainted the hair and beard on this figure to yellow. Here are some pictures of the hammer.
Dateianhänge
July1.jpg
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Sonntag 8. Februar 2015, 23:49

Hallo alle zusammen, ich war damit beschäftigt, neue Dinge zu machen. Es war trial and error, aber ich habe einige Fortschritte gemacht. Ich habe so Fellumhänge oder Hinzufügen Pelz, der oben auf den regulären Kaps geht. Ich begann auf einem angelsächsischen Thema. Wenn Sie sehen wollen, mehr können Sie aus meinem Blog-Seite.

https://warhorseminiatures.wordpress.com/
Dateianhänge
Saxon1b.jpg
Saxon1a.jpg
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Sonntag 8. Februar 2015, 23:56

Hier ist eine Wikinger, die ich machte eine Weile zurück, fügte Fell, seinen Umhang.
Dateianhänge
Viking1b.jpg
Viking1a.jpg
WarHorse
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von WarHorse » Montag 9. Februar 2015, 02:38

Hier ist eine kundenspezifische Playmobil Viking Warband Führer. Ich habe ein Pelzcape aus Epoxidharz und dann malte sie, und malte die Playmobil Bart gelb, wie es war weiß. Ich habe eine 3D Printed Axe durch Cowaboungda auf Scultpeo gemacht.
Dateianhänge
Viking2c.jpg
Viking2a.jpg
templer
Heerführer

Beitrag von templer » Montag 9. Februar 2015, 05:54

Sehr schön, deine Arbeit gefällt mir
Gruß Templer
Gruß [img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/figuren/e075.gif[/img]
I templari c´entrano sempre
Heroes await me
My enemies ride fast
Knowing not this ride's their last
Saddle my horse as I drink my last ale