Set 4175

** Öffentliches Forum - Playmobil für Hardcoresammler

Moderatoren: KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team, KlickyWelt-Team, Playmo-family, Littledive, KlickyWelt-Team

Antworten
VicKlicktor
Klickyweltfrischling

Set 4175

Beitrag von VicKlicktor » Freitag 17. Februar 2012, 02:07

Hello,

Which one should I keep MIB? I mean, which set is rarer? One offers a deinonychus with yellow claws and the other one green claws.

Thanks!

Top: A non export set that I bought in Amsterdam or Frankfurt duty free shop during a connection maybe 4 years ago.
Bottom: An export set that I bought in Mexico City last year.

[ externes Bild ]

[ externes Bild ]
Playmodschungel
Playmo-Maharani

Re: Set 4175

Beitrag von Playmodschungel » Freitag 17. Februar 2012, 08:53

I doubt that the deinonychos really has yellow claws. They all were supposed to have yellow claws but never had except those used by Playmobil for displays. Thats why they changed package-look to a deinonychus without yellow. I think the first package you have (with yellow) is the older one and you should keeps that one closed/MISB.
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr Träume in seiner Seele hat, als die Realität zerstören kann
VicKlicktor
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von VicKlicktor » Freitag 17. Februar 2012, 14:54

Thanks but the deinonycus do have really yellow claws.
Please, check out the image from Animobil:

http://animobil.info/wit-icons/dynoneichus.jpg

[ externes Bild ]
Playmodschungel
Playmo-Maharani

Beitrag von Playmodschungel » Freitag 17. Februar 2012, 14:57

As I said: just very few have yellow claws
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr Träume in seiner Seele hat, als die Realität zerstören kann
VicKlicktor
Klickyweltfrischling

Beitrag von VicKlicktor » Sonntag 19. Februar 2012, 03:34

Playmodschungel hat geschrieben:I doubt that the deinonychos really has yellow claws. They all were supposed to have yellow claws but never had except those used by Playmobil for displays. Thats why they changed package-look to a deinonychus without yellow.
OK thanks.
The interesting fact is that deinonychus with yellow claws was released commercially in 2006, probably during a short period. Owner of animobil.info is an American who got his figure in Germany and it appears in the previous image. I also got my set in non export market but it is MIB and I would like to know if the figure has yellow claws. The question is when the green claws deinonychus replaced the older one. With this information it would be possible to find out.
Later, other Americans have reported that they got green claws even the image on box shows yellow claws. Finally, this mismatch was fixed and both figure and images have green claws...
Playmodschungel
Playmo-Maharani

Beitrag von Playmodschungel » Sonntag 19. Februar 2012, 17:59

There was never a deinonychos with yellow claws in a commercial set, although the picture showed it with yellow. There was a big discussion about that when the set was first released. The yellow claws just appeared on those deinonychos that were used for displays.
Because of that they changed the pictures on the box into the one with green claws.
Tiermann
Maxi-Klicky

Beitrag von Tiermann » Dienstag 21. Februar 2012, 00:42

Interesting. The one above from Animobil, I got out of a 4175 box sent to me from Germany by Dirk (Vampeta) soon after release. It does not have a date code stamped anywhere on the box. I wonder where Dirk got the boxes? Maybe it is from the first run before they decided to not paint the claws?
At least for once I accidentally have the rare version first :wink
Animobil.info - alles Playmobil Tieren
Playmodschungel
Playmo-Maharani

Beitrag von Playmodschungel » Dienstag 21. Februar 2012, 10:34

We had a discussion about the missing colour of the claws when the set was released. It must have been on the old Portal-board, I can´t find it anymore. The missing colour led to big disappointment. So you are very lucky, Tierman, to have one with yellow claws.
I have some but only from shop-displays. And I bought a lot of these sets on fleamarkets- but all without yellow.
Antworten